TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are the Terms and Conditions, which are normalized to access and perfume operation on the www.motolet.es and all other web pages of Motolet.es
The term “Motolet.es” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website; whose registered office is Carretera De Benetuser no. 62, Calle Interior no. 05, 46200 Paiporta, Spain and the registered business name is “Motolet S.L” The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
To act on this website following terms are applicable:
- The content and other details on the web pages are just for your information and use. It can be changed anytime without any notice and warning.
- Motolet does not provide any guarantee or warranty such as timeliness, performance, and fitness of any product.
- You can purchase a product from this website at your own risk, for which we shall not be responsible. It is your own responsibility to make confirm that either a product or item of this website will meet your all specific requirements or not.
- All the information on this website is owned by or licensed to us. The material not just includes the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics
- All trademarks in this website are not our property or licensed to us.
- In this website, you may get links to other websites. We provide it for yours convince or further information. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website
- If the Motolet.es mistakenly or unintentionally listed a product with incorrect price, then Motolet.es has right to refuse or cancel placed an order for that product which has the incorrect price. And if you have pay for the incorrect price listed product then Motolet shall be given you fully refund you all your credit without any deduction
- We have the right to cancel such orders whether has not been confirmed or we did not receive full payment.
Motolet is not responsible for any product as no warranty is written on the products. Product description of all products is just defining the material and qualities of the product, which have no surety. In addition, if a product gets damage during any accident or misshap, Motolet is not responsible for it.
Sever-Ability and Integration
This agreement is entirely between you and Motolet.es concerning this website. In addition, this agreement has all the terms and condition (written or electronic) between you and Motolet S.L. If you have any issue or do not understand any, term or condition, please contact us at email@example.com